Eucalyptus Essential Oil
10ml of pure and natural Eucalyptus essential oil.
a strong, fresh, peppery & camphoraceous aroma.
- Used to relieve muscular aches and pains when diluted in a carrier oil.
- Known to relieve symptoms of colds and flu when used in steam inhalation.
- Add 3-5 drops/100ml of water in your diffuser/vaporiser.
- Dilute up to 30 drops per 1 teaspoon (5ml) of carrier oil and massage into muscles.
- For children under 3 years old, eucalyptus can be used topically at dilutions up to 0.5% (i.e. 1 drop per 2 teaspoons of carrier oil).
Geranium, Lavender, Lemongrass, Peppermint and Tea Tree
- Do not ingest. For external use only.
- Dilute well before using topically.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Consult your doctor before using topically if you are pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in cool, dark place below 25C.