Aroma Profile: a warm and spicy scent.
- Clove essential oil is high in antioxidants and has potent anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties.
- Lemon oil is known for its antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Cinnamon bark oil is regarded as one of the strongest antibacterial agents known. It is useful for resisting viral infections.
- Eucalyptus oil is known to cleanse the air and helps us breathe easier when we're affected by colds and flus.
- Rosemary essential oil has traditionally been used for the temporary relief of headaches.
Size: 10ml amber bottle with dripolator.Recommended Use:
Inhalation: Add a few drops to your diffuser/vaporiser. Vaporise for 15-30 minutes up to 3 times a day. Note: the scent should be faint and not overpowering.
For adults, dilute up to a maximum of 5 drops per 1 teaspoon (5ml) of carrier oil and apply to throat, back of neck, chest and/or temples.
- Dilute well before using topically.
- Do not ingest.
- If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your doctor prior to use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Store in cool, dark place below 25C.