Lemon Scented Tea Tree Essential Oil
10ml Pure and natural Australian Lemon Scented Tea Tree essential oil.
Strong, fresh, antiseptic and medicinal scent with a lemon citrus note. It has a more medicinal smell of the standard tea tree oil.
- stimulating the senses and dispelling mental tension.
- calming the digestive system and the nervous system via massage on the abdominal area.
- known for its anti-viral, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties.
- disinfect the air and remove bad room smells.
- insect repellent,
Ingredients: Leptospermum Petersonii Branch/Leaf Oil
Botanical name: Leptospermum petersonii
Common name: Lemon Scented Tea Tree Essential Oil
Plant part: Leaves
Extraction method: Steam distilled
Country of origin: Australia
Add 3-5 drops/100ml of water in your diffuser.
Dilute up to a maximum of 5 drops per 1 tablespoon (20ml) of carrier oil and massage into abdominal area.
Eucalyptus, Lemon Myrtle, Sandalwood, Tea Tree and most citrus essential oils.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Not recommended in massage for people with sensitive skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers & children should not use essential oils without first consulting a registered medical professional.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in cool, dark place below 25C.