Lemongrass Essential Oil
10ml Pure and natural Lemongrass essential oil.
strong, fresh, grassy, herbaceous and citrus aroma,
- as a natural antidepressant that has relaxing and sedative qualities
- relieving the symptoms of jetlag, headaches and helps to combat nervous exhaustion and stress-related conditions.
- known for its invigorating and antiseptic properties.
Ingredients: Cymbopogon Flexuosus Oil
Botanical name: Cymbopogon flexuosus
Common name: Lemongrass Cochin
Plant part: Leaves
Extraction method: Steam distilled
Country of origin: India
Add 3-5 drops/100ml of water in your diffuser.
Dilute up to 4 drops per 1 tablespoon (20ml) carrier oil and massage after heavy physical activity to invigorate the body or to repel biting insects.
Basil, Bergamot, Black Pepper, Ginger, Patchouli, Pine, Ylang Ylang and most citrus essential oils.
- Do not ingest. For external use only.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid applying topically if you have eczema or highly allergy-prone skin.
- Do not apply to sensitive areas such as eyes.
- Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in cool, dark place below 25C.