Tea Tree Essential Oil
10ml Pure and natural Australian Tea Tree essential oil.
Fresh, antiseptic and medicinal scent.
- traditionally used for its antibacterial, antifungal and antiseptic properties for treating acne, athlete's foot, cold sores, corns, cuts, insect bites, itching, chicken pox, migraine, ringworm & warts.
- commonly used to boost respiratory function and is helpful for sinusitis, asthma, bronchitis or whooping cough.
Ingredients: Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil
Botanical name: Melaleuca alternifolia
Common name: Tea Tree Essential Oil
Plant part: Leaves
Extraction method: Steam distilled
Country of origin: Australia
- Add 3-5 drops/100ml of water in your diffuser.
- Dilute up to 15 drops to 1 teaspoon (5ml) of carrier oil and apply to affected area.
- Apply 1 drop undiluted to treat a very small area such as a cut or scratch, burn, wart, insect bite or sting. Avoid applying to surrounding skin.
- Do not ingest. For external use only.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin for any purpose other than spot treatment.
- Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in cool, dark place below 25C.