Electric Burner User Guide
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING ELECTRIC OIL BURNER
- Remove your Electric Oil Burner from its packaging.
- Place the Burner on a flat, heat resistant surface where it is out of reach of children and pets and will not be knocked over or moved during operation.
- Place a 1/4 of a Scentlog (or smaller portions of 2 or 3 Scentlogs) into the dish.
- Plug the burner into a power socket and turn it on with the rotary switch on the power cord.
- The oils in the Scentlog will start to warm and the wax will begin melting within 20 minutes.
CLEANING YOUR ELECTRIC BURNER
- Make sure that the rotary switch on the power cord is turned off.
- To clean the Scentlog wax from the dish, wait until the wax cools and solidifies, then remove wax with a non-metallic object. Using a metal knife or similar object may scratch, crack or otherwise damage the burner dish.
- Never leave the burner unattended while operating.
- Do not touch or move the unit until it is cool.
- Melted wax and scented oils are hot. To avoid burns, keep out of reach of children and animals.
- To protect against electric shock, do not immerse the base, cord or plug in water or any other liquid or use in damp or wet conditions.
- Do not use if chipped or cracked.
- Make sure that the unit is turned off before removing power cord from the wall outlet.
- Do not use the unit for anything other than melting Scentlogs® or heating essential oils mixed with water.