Clary Sage Essential Oil
10ml pure clary sage essential oil.
mild earthy, fruity and floral aroma that is also slightly nutty and herbaceous.
- used in treatments for women during transitional periods such as puberty, labour, menstrual pain, PMS and menopause due to its restorative and balancing effects.
- assist in alleviating muscular cramps and nervous tension.
Ingredients: Salvia Sclarea Oil
Botanical name: Salvia sclarea
Common name: Clary Sage
Plant part: Leaves & Flowers
Extraction method: Steam distilled
Country of origin: France
Add 3-5 drops/100ml water in your diffuser/vaporiser.
Dilute up to 12 drops to 5ml (1 teaspoon) of carrier oil and apply to neck, chest or abdomen.
Bergamot, Frankincense, Geranium, Lavender, Orange, Sandalwood and Ylang-Ylang
- Do not ingest. For external use only
- Do not apply undiluted to skin for any other purpose.
- Avoid if you have lavender allergy or experience sensitisation and irritation.
- If inhaled in excess will act as a stimulant.
- Consult your doctor before using topically if you are pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Store in cool, dark place below 25C.