Hobart MAN Hair Skin & Shaving Serum
Formulated for men and loved by women, the Hobart Hair, Skin & Shaving Serum is a 4-in-1, one pump a day serum that will moisturise, nourish & protect the skin and hair and beard.
As a 4-in-1 serum, use it as a:
- Daily moisturiser and to protect the skin from environmental damage, including UV protection.
- Hair, skin & beard conditioner and softener.
- Shaving serum for a closer shave.
- Cologne - scented with a masculine blend of pure bergamot, sandalwood, neroli, vanilla and oak moss essential oils.
With daily use, it will help to restore your hair and skin's elasticity, softness and youthfulness as well as have a positive impact on your mood. And, you will smell fabulous!
The 100% natural serum has a light and silky texture and is non-comedogenic which means it does not clog skin pores. It is hypoallergenic which makes it a perfect serum for sensitive skin.
Aroma Profile: A modern, masculine citrus/woody/earthy aroma.
Note: a little drop goes a long way.
- Apply 1 pump into the palm of your hand.
- Gently rub your hands together to spread the serum into a thin layer.
- Pat the serum over your face, neck and ears.
- Massage the serum in small circular motions until it is fully absorbed.
- For your beard, run your hands through your beard to reduce frizz and add natural shine. Great for eliminating beard dandruff.
- Apply every morning to start the day.
- Smooth serum between hands then massage throughout body.
- Soften rough parts of the skin such as elbows, knees and heels after taking a shower and before going to bed.
- Apply several pumps to your facial hair, leave for 2 minutes to soften the whiskers, then shave.
certified organic camellia oleifera seed oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, citrus bergamia (bergamot) peel oil, santalum album (sandalwood) wood oil, citrus aurantium amara (neroli) flower oil, d-alpha-tocopherol (natural vitamin e), vanilla planifolia (vanilla) bean extract, evernia prunastri (oakmoss) extract
50ml amber PET bottle with serum pump dispenser and clear cap.
Free of parabens, sulphates, preservatives and silicones.
Store in a cool place, tightly closed, away from direct light.
Formulated and handmade by i-Aroma in Tasmania, Australia.