Tasmanian Lavender Essential Oil
10ml Pure Tasmanian Lavender
Pure and natural Tasmanian Lavender essential oil that meets the highest international standards and is valued worldwide for its purity, perfume and therapeutic qualities.
Similar in scent, characteristics and properties to the true (and extremely rare) High Altitude French lavender, Tasmanian lavender comes from a line of Lavandula angustifolia that has been selected and perfected by our supplier for nearly 100 years. This essential oil should not be confused with Australian lavender, which may come from selected Lavandula species, such as L. intermedia (Lavandin) or L. allardii, or can be made up from several blended lavender oils.
Sweet, floral, herbaceous aroma with a slightly earthy note.
- when diffused in air or used in massage improves mood, reduces stress and promotes sleep. However, if used in excess it can act as a stimulant.
- known for alleviating allergies and hay fever.
- insect repellent.
- Used on skin to treat burns, wounds and scars.
- Applied topically for the relief of itchy skin.
Ingredients: Lavandula Angustifolia Oil
Botanical name: Lavandula angustifolia
Common name: Lavender Australian (Tasmanian)
Plant part: Flower head
Extraction method: Steam distilled
Country of origin: Australia. Grown in the fresh air and clean soil that is the Tasmanian countryside, Tasmanian Lavender is known to be the finest and most expensive lavender oil.
- Add 3-5 drops/100ml water in your diffuser/vaporiser.
- Dilute up to a maximum of 15 drops to 1 teaspoon (5ml) of carrier oil and apply to neck and chest.
- Apply 1 drop undiluted to treat very small areas such as a cut or scratch, burn, wart, insect bite or sting.
Bergamot, clary sage, eucalyptus and geranium.
- Do not ingest. For external use only
- Do not apply undiluted to skin for any other purpose.
- Avoid if you have lavender allergy or experience sensitisation and irritation.
- If inhaled in excess will act as a stimulant.
- Consult your doctor before using topically if you are pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Store in cool, dark place below 25C.