My Boudoir Luxury Candle
Escape to your boudoir and set the mood for romance with i-Aroma's My Boudoir Luxury Candle.
Featuring the musky, amber and powdery aroma of ambrette, the warm woody and slightly powdery scent of sandalwood, the floral explosion of red roses and the velvety smoothness of french vanilla this candle will seduce you its intoxicating fragrance. Sooo romantic!
i-Aroma's luxury candles do not soot, bubble or produce toxic chemicals making them the ideal choice for people with who appreciate high quality candles made with plant-based ingredients & without the hefty price tag of most luxury candles on the market. Burn time is approximately 60 hours.
Using & Caring for your candle.
- Position the candle on a flat and heat resistance surface and away from drafts before lighting.
- Perform a “first burn” - When you light the candle for the first time, burn it for a minimum of 2 hours until the wax has melted to the edges of the container. By doing this you will get a long even burn without creating tunnelling.
- Trim your wick after every burn. The natural ribbon wick can be trimmed once the candle had completely cooled by pinching the black top of the wick with your thumb & finger to break it off.
- Allow your candle to cool down before you relight it. This allows the wax pool to solidify and keep an even burn throughout the life of the candle.
- The recommended burn time is 2 hours at a time.
- Store your candle in a cool dry place below 25 degrees.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended.
- Avoid moving the candle while it is burning.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Always keep the candle away from drafts
- Make sure you trim the candle wick after each burn to a length of 5mm.