NW Coast Luxury Candle
i-Aroma's NW Coast Luxury Candle is our signature scent representing the fresh, clean & uplifting scent of the north-west coast of Tasmania during the summer.
An aromatic blend of fresh citrus and the herbaceous freshness of lavender combined with a bouquet of crisp white flowers and warm woodland base, this candle is loved by men and women like.
i-Aroma candles do not soot, bubble or produce toxic chemicals making them the ideal choice for people with who love good quality candles, made with plant-based ingredients & without the hefty price tags of the majority of luxury candles on the market. Burn time is approximately 60 hours.
Using & Caring for your candle.
- Position the candle on a flat and heat resistance surface and away from drafts before lighting.
- Perform a “first burn” - When you light the candle for the first time, burn it for a minimum of 2 hours until the wax has melted to the edges of the container. By doing this you will get a long even burn without creating tunnelling.
- Trim your wick after every burn. The natural ribbon wick can be trimmed once the candle had completely cooled by pinching the black top of the wick with your thumb & finger to break it off.
- Allow your candle to cool down before you relight it. This allows the wax pool to solidify and keep an even burn throughout the life of the candle.
- The recommended burn time is 2 hours at a time.
- Store your candle in a cool dry place below 25 degrees.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended.
- Avoid moving the candle while it is burning.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Always keep the candle away from drafts
- Make sure you trim the candle wick after each burn to a length of 5mm.