Orange Essential Oil
10ml of pure and natural orange essential oil.
Sweet and citrusy. A more concentrated fragrance than if you were to smell orange peel.
- known to for its uplifting, clarifying and grounding properties.
- diffused to relieve anxiety and encourage feelings of joy.
- diffused to improve the aroma of a stale-smelling or musty room.
- massaged on stomach area to help improve digestive function, particularly after indulging in high fat foods.
- chemical free cleaning
Ingredients: Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil
Botanical name: Citrus sinensis
Common name: Sweet Orange
Plant part: Fruit peel
Extraction method: Cold pressed
Country of origin: Australia
Add 3-5 drops/100ml in your diffuser.
Dilute up to 7 drops per 1 teaspoons (5ml) of carrier oil and massage into skin.
Add a few drops to a bucket of vinegar and water solution to clear surfaces and floors.
Most citrus essential oils and cinnamon, clove, frankincense and sandalwood.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Dilute up to 7 drops per 1 teaspoon (5ml) of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- If applied in a massage blend, wait 12 hours before exposing skin to strong UV light or sunlight.
- Avoid contact with eyes and sensitive areas.
- Consult your doctor before using essential oils during pregnancy.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in cool, dark place below 25oC.