Peppermint Essential Oil
10ml Pure and natural Australian Peppermint essential oil.
Strong, fresh, clean, minty
- sharpening concentration and focusing a busy brain.
- for relieving symptoms of coughs, colds and, sinus congestion, headaches and migraines.
- soothing indigestion and bloating.
- relieving nausea and morning sickness.
- cooling the body.
Ingredients: Mentha Piperita Oil
Botanical name: Piperita Mentha
Common name: Peppermint Oil
Plant part: Leaf
Extraction method: Steam distilled
Country of origin: Australia
- Add 3-5 drops/100ml of water in your diffuser.
- Dilute up to 8 drops in 1 teaspoon (5ml) of carrier oil, and:
- massage into the stomach to sooth indigestion and bloating
- massage into temples to relieve headache or migraine.
- Place a diluted drop under nose to relieve nausea and morning sickness.
- Add a few drops to water in a spray bottle, shake well and spray onto body avoiding eye area.
Bergamot, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Orange, Rose Geranium, Rosemary and Tea Tree essential oils.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Do not apply to sensitive areas such as face, eyes, nose or ears.
- Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy.
- Do not use on children under 3 years old.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in cool, dark place below 25C.